It is a great idea to start writing a blog, but the biggest question which arises in everyone’s mind is ‘Which Topic to Choose?’ So, here I am to guide you through this question.
People surf internet to find the answers of their questions, for entertainment or to solve a problem. Most of the bloggers are not successful because they write blogs about anything or everything, therefore it is very important to choose a topic which solves the problem of a person as that what blogs are written for. Together with the effective topic, the content in the blog should be relevant to your topic as it will be useless if it doesn’t solve the problem of a reader.
When it comes to choosing the topic of the blog and building the audience, there are many things which should be considered like:
- The Audience of the topic: For creating a blog, it is first and the most important thing to target the audience so that they can easily relate to your blogs. Produce the content according to the interest of a particular audience. There are many tools to find out the trend of the audience on which you can write blog.
- Knowledge and Interest in the topic: It is a very essential point as creating a blog on what interests you is great because if you don’t have any idea about what you are writing then how would anyone else understand it. The benefits of writing blog on your interest will help to get a good number of followers as you will write to show your views and they will be able to feel your writing through your words.
- The length and quality: Now comes the quality part which should be different, attractive, engaging, not lengthy, suggestive and entertaining, so that the audience don’t lose interest and gets to know something new from your blog. To make it more attractive, images play a perfect role, so try to use some images in between the blog.
- The Competitors: Considering your competitors is good as it will help you a lot in targeting the right audience for your topic. Visit other blogs, newsletters, YouTube channels, Facebook, Twitter and websites to check the competition of your topic.
- Trend: You should choose the topic according to the trend as no one will read an old news or some outdated technique. Therefore, you must consider choosing trending and fresh topics to target the maximum audience.
So, above were some of the points to consider before choosing the topic. Every blogger should have the potential to bring out their opinion, information, experience and news in the blog to make it shiny.
To make this blog more helpful, below I am providing you with some parts of the topic which you can consider while blogging:
Many of the bloggers are successful only because they write blogs on the entertaining topics which are trendy as well as interesting. People are very much in the entertainment world as we find ways to be happy and laugh, so blogs which interests and make people happy are very much I trend. The world is full of possibilities as we are digging answers to many unanswered questions and if you have an answer for an unanswered question, then you must give it a shot.
Blogging on personal and different topics is a plus point to target and attract large audience. Sharing your personal experience in an entertaining way through a blog is something which audience loves these days. Writing in different ways and on different topics helps to build followers as it leads to targeting different audiences.
Political or Controversial Blogs
Writing blogs on something controversial help in increasing the engagement on the blog as the audience mentions their views in the comments. A political or controversial topic is a way to communicate with the audience but, it is advised to just provide the information or the filter to the readers in the blog to help them get the idea on the topic.
So, here we are at the end of this blog and as said by Anton Chekhov “Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” A blogger must not only write about his/her views on a topic but should show it in the writing.